Bayside Focus Group Rooms
Bayside Focus Group Rooms is Melbourne’s newest focus group room’s facility. We are based in the bayside suburb of Hampton, approximately 17km from Melbourne, CBD. We have two modern focus group spaces on offer with friendly staff ready to greet you and your respondents. Flexible hours of operations, 7 days a week, to suit your requirements.
- Board room style room with capacity for 8-10 respondents
- Boardroom has a large whiteboard with ample space for flip charts and poster display.
- Additional creative workshop space which may be used for user testing / kids focus group space OR large client viewing room with large viewing TV monitor.
- Mirror viewing room for 3-4 clients.
- Large flat screen TV
- An internet connected PC, USB, DVD playback on a large TV. All with HDMI input.
- HD Recording onto a USB ( HD digital video & digital audio)
- Wireless internet access
- Disabled access
- Bean bags and small chairs for children /teenage groups.
- Catering services for both respondents and clients.
- Kitchen facilities with microwave, fridge and sink.
- Bus stop outside that runs between the Highett and Hampton train stations.
- Ample parking for respondents and undercover parking for clients.
Location and contact
Contact person: Megan Paterson
Phone: 03 9598 4750 0466 215 115
S14 349-351 Bluff Rd
Hampton VIC 3188