Inca Consulting provides social research and evaluation expertise to governments, the not for profit sector and the private sector. We are based in Sydney but operate across Australia. We offer our clients access to a team of highly experienced social researchers. When the project calls for it, we also work in collaboration with a range of research organisations and high-calibre specialist consultants located in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and elsewhere.
The principals of the company take a hands-on approach to the work. As a boutique research company, our principal researchers spend their time doing the work, not managing people or attending board meetings. Unlike some other research companies, we don't offer the 'A Team' and then supply the 'B Team'.
We pride ourselves on:
· Sound research, performed by experienced people
· Dealing effectively with complex and sensitive issues and political dynamics
· Thoughtful, insightful and robust analysis to support sound decision making
· The highest quality written reports.
We are a multidisciplinary team possessing strong qualitative and quantitative expertise. We build tailored methodologies to meet the individual requirements of any project. Our team has extensive experience in stakeholder consultation, including the facilitation of workshops, focus groups, one-to-one interviews and surveys.
Working with you
Inca Consulting is unique in its approach to the work and the way it regards you as the client:
· We take time to understand background issues and political dynamics
· We work collaboratively with you, so as to yield the strongest possible outcomes
· Our flexibility means we can respond to emerging findings and changing circumstances
· We strive to make a difference, not just provide a research product.
Location and contact
L26 44 Market St
Sydney NSW 2000